Friday, March 13, 2009

Proper nutrition is a pain in the ass.

Did not walk about today, felt sick and tired. Instead cleaned room, in order to find all important documents and put them where they could be easily reached, etc. Made sure that I still needed more stuff to do my taxes. Cleaning took most of the day, rest was online job search and prep.

I need more than what I'm eating right now. When you're hungry, and your body needs certain nutrients in particular, you will be more drawn to foods that contain those nutrients. I just figured out that that's the logic behind the assertion that I've been making for a while, that shopping while hungry can be a good thing. If you're hungry enough, your body will reject the whole concept of junk food. Of course, this means that I'm not very good at taking care of my own nutrition, because normally when you shop while hungry, you just go for junk food because you aren't too deficient in specific nutrients. Or at least everybody says not to shop while hungry, to avoid buying junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment