Thursday, March 12, 2009

Prep.

So today I re-visited the two closest malls, this time adding all the places within a block's distance of those malls. I came out of it with three resumes handed out, though one was to a place that I had already been, but that's ok because the first resume I gave them was the beta version, and was probably thrown out after one glance. I also got a new number to try calling, plus a new idea to try out in internet searching. I also tried to smile more as like was suggested to me, but it's kind of hard to smile sincerely when you're tired from all the walking around. Still haven't completed the assignment I was given, which is to find 5 places I would genuinely like to work at, that aren't advertising job openings in any way, and ask them for work anyways. I've gotten one, but just that one was like pulling my own teeth out.

No comments:

Post a Comment